Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Flourless Choc Peanut-butter Biscuits

Gluten Free goods...there seems to be an increase in the popularity and the necessity to have these recipes more available, and a few people have asked me if I have any good ones. And I do!
You may have noticed I have got my non-tech act together and made a list of recipe catagories on the right side of my page so its easier for followers to find the recipes they are looking for. Please feel free to browse. I hope this suffices until I work out how to make a real recipe index.
I have always felt a bit sorry for people with gluten intolerance. But I do not feel sorry for you after making these biscuits...they're so yummy! I bet you can't stop at just one!


FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE PEANUT-BUTTER BISCUITS

1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. bicarb soda
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup mini dark chocolate buttons

Preheat the oven at 200C. Lightly grease and line baking trays.
Combine peanut butter, sugar, bicarb soda and egg in a medium bowl. Stir in chocolate buttons.
(Mixture will appear very sticky but that's okay)
Take teaspoons of mixture and slide off onto the tray using your thumb, forming rough ball shapes. Ensure there is room on the tray for spreading. Bake until golden for 8-10 minutes. Cool before removing.

Makes 30


2 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed by flourless treats. I've made flourless chocolate cake, but never cookies. These look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sue! before cooking you wonder if its possible they will work. the end result is wonderful. so tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Give me some sugar, Sugar...